Welcome to the Center for EMG and NeurologyHello, I’m Dr. Larry Lett, welcome to our web site. Let me tell you just a little about myself. After neurology residency and becoming board certified in 1982, it was and is my intention to serve patients in Indiana with the best in neurological care, the best in class service and highly trained office personnel. After practicing 15 years with JWM Neurology group and Neurology Associates and then 13 years with the Indiana Hand Center, I am pleased to offer our locations in Kokomo and in Carmel.
- I was Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in 1981
- I received the prestigious Alexander Treolar Ross award for the most accomplished neurology graduate in my class by receiving the highest score in the nation.
- I started in private practice with Neurology Associates, Inc. from 1981 to 1996.
- I was recruited by the Indiana Hand Center to be their EMG/NCV and neurological disorders expert.
- As the practice grew I decided, with the input of well-respected physicians to begin my own practice. In 2009 I founded the Center for EMG and Neurology to focus on my principals of neurological medicine thanks to the input of a friend and colleague, Dr. Ron Haymaker.
- I must thank two of the greatest doctors of Neurology: first being Dr. Mark Dyken, past chairman and professor of the Department of Neurology, IU School of Medicine and Dr. John Kincaid, professor of Neurology at IU School of Medicine, Head of EMG/NCV services and former president of AANEM (American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine). I stand on the shoulders of the giants of those who have discovered methods of diagnosis and treatment to whom I will ever be grateful.